Duty Manager (m/f/d) - Budapest
Hungary, Budapest, BudapestOperations
We are looking for a Duty Manager (m/f/d) for our property in Budapest!
How you'll be hosting with heart:
- You ensure an amazing stay for our guests, dealing with all inquiries and situations in a professional and friendly manner.
- You will check for room preparation before every new arrival, ensuring each apartment & common areas are in good condition and cleaned to our standards.
- You proactively & independently rectify minor defects and pass on information about technical defects and lost property directly to your team.
- You ensure the proper condition and availability of the inventory and support property management issues on site.
- You work closely with the cleaning staff on site and are responsible for training new cleaning staff and ensuring our standards and expectations are upheld.
- You are independently responsible for this limehome location, but are part of a larger team that is based in our Germany HQ.
What you need to shoot for the stars:
- You have already gained experience in housekeeping, reception or hotel management.
- You live in or near Budapest.
- You keep a cool head in stressful situations and put the well-being of our guests first.
- You are independent, proactive, flexible, and work in an organized and careful way.
- You speak English and Hungarian fluently.
- You have good IT skills and can quickly learn new software solutions.
We're designed to stay because:
Visa & Language Support: We’ll support you during your visa process and with learning German on every language level after passing your probation period.
Oneteam: We are #oneteam with a transparent company culture by staying up to date with each other through team stand-ups, regular All-Hands and suite events (Summer, Wiesn, Christmas).
Growth and Development: We make sure that you keep growing - through constant feedback, peer reviews and exchanges with focus on your development.
Limitless learning: We offer you the possibility to choose an external development format that will help you in reaching your full potential without any limits in budget.
Everything for our limehomies: We focus on your physical wellbeing (Urban Sports Club), to your mental wellbeing (Nilo.health), or even staycations in one of our beautiful limehomes, and many more suite benefits. Join us and find out! ;)
Jules is looking forward to your application!
Who we are:
limehome is “designed to stay” - a digital hotel concept. Through our Tech DNA and with our fully digital-enabled guest journey, we make stays more enjoyable for those who want to change their way of travelling, living and working. We offer high-quality and comfortable suites in more than 90 locations in Germany, Austria, Spain and the Netherlands – but this is just the beginning. Apply now to make an impact and bring the hospitality industry into the 21st century!
How we work:
At limehome, we welcome innovative thinkers and big dreamers from all different cultures, every corner of the world, religion and gender, who don’t shy away from questioning the status quo. We encourage our limehomies to host with heart and shoot for the stars in a company culture that provides a better place for people to grow, have a lasting impact and fun together. Always feel free to hand in your application without a picture or information about your nationality, religion, individual background, or gender. Should you have special requirements that necessitate individual arrangements, just reach out to us at email@example.com.