DevOps Engineer (m/f/d) - remote within Germany
Germany, Bayern, MunichTech & Engineering
We are looking for a full-time DevOps Engineer to join our new platform team and build a resilient infrastructure with us in Munich or remotely within Germany. We are a proud serverless first company.
What will keep you challenged:
You work with a serverless first stack: Serverless framework/ AWS Cloudformation/ AWS Lambda/ AWS API Gateway.
You improve our infrastructure monitoring, logging and alerting built on top of AWS Cloudwatch/ Grafana/ Epsagon/Sentry.
You own the security of our various cloud systems & development environments by automating, auditing and enabling the teams to follow secure development patterns.
You unblock our engineers by granting them needed permissions/ knowledge to use our infrastructure and ensure a smooth software delivery.
What we're looking for:
- You graduated in software engineering or a similar field.
- You have profound work experience building a resilient infrastructure to achieve the best experience for our customers, keep our systems secure and our customers' data safe. A background in a startup or another fast-paced environment is a plus.
- You have worked with cloud providers like AWS and distributed systems (micro services / event driven) before and have basic coding experience in a modern language (i.e. Typescript and Python). We are a serverless first company.
- You are a creative thinker and have a problem-solving mindset – You constantly challenge the status quo and want to come up with innovative and elegant solutions to improve engineering delivery and output to stay ahead of the market.
What is the limehome Tech Stack:
At limehome we run everything on AWS, check out our tech stack to learn more!
We're designed to stay because:
- Hybrid Office Model: We offer a flexible and empowering work environment - work from our office in the Munich city center (Glockenbachviertel), hybrid, or fully remote if you don’t live in/around Munich (home office within Germany).
Freedom to innovate: Take on challenging projects from day one to build the best PropTech Start-Up together.
Growth and Development: Through constant feedback, peer reviews, and exchanges with a focus on your development.
Oneteam: Through our transparent company culture with team stand-ups, regular All-Hands, and suite events (Summer, Wiesn, Christmas).
Sabbatical: After your 2 years anniversary with limehome we offer the possibility for a 3-month sabbatical. You can use it for whatever you want: may it be traveling, spending time with your besties or volunteering.
Workation: You have the chance to work twice per year for a duration of up to 4 weeks from a different country in the European Union. Our limehomies love traveling so we want to give them the chance to work from inspiring new locations regularly.
Everything for our limehomies: We focus on your physical wellbeing (Urban Sports Club), to your mental wellbeing (Nilo. health), or even staycations in one of our beautiful limehomes, and many more suite benefits. Join us and find out! ;)
Limitless learning: We offer you the possibility to choose an external development format that will help you in reaching your full potential without any limits in budget.
Anisha and our Tech and Engineering team in Munich and Madrid are looking forward to your application! Let's have a chat!
Who we are:
limehome is “designed to stay” - a digital hotel concept. Through our Tech DNA and with our fully digital-enabled guest journey, we make stays more enjoyable for those who want to change their way of travelling, living and working. We offer high-quality and comfortable suites in more than 90 locations in Germany, Austria, Spain and the Netherlands – but this is just the beginning. Apply now to make an impact and bring the hospitality industry into the 21st century!
How we work:
At limehome, we welcome innovative thinkers and big dreamers from all different cultures, every corner of the world, religion and gender, who don’t shy away from questioning the status quo. We encourage our limehomies to host with heart and shoot for the stars in a company culture that provides a better place for people to grow, have a lasting impact and fun together. Always feel free to hand in your application without a picture or information about your nationality, religion, individual background, or gender. Should you have special requirements that necessitate individual arrangements, just reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.