Data Scientist (m/f/d)
Who we are:
At limehome, we design a better place for people who want to change their way of travelling, living and working. With our premium apartments furnished in a contemporary look, in high quality, and at exceptional value for money, run by our radical digital operating model. We also provide a better place for people to grow, have a lasting impact and fun together. We encourage our limehomies to host with heart and shoot for the stars. This enables us to achieve our vision of being the most loved brand in travelling, accommodation and serviced living. Where we are making stays more enjoyable for everyone through our digital-enabled guest journey. We support mindsets with innovative ideas and big dreams which question the status quo. This is the culture we live in. Through our Tech DNA, we are live in more than 65 locations in Germany, Austria and Spain – and this is just the beginning.
Are you looking for new challenges to grow and learn from?
Do you want to work with one of the fastest-growing Start-Ups in Munich while having fun with your colleagues?
That’s great! Become part of the team to shape the limehome product that is offering and guaranteeing the highest quality at our locations.
You'll be hosting with heart by:
Bringing our pricing algorithms to the next level by combining market, competitor, and internal data
- Analysing past performance and identify how we can predict demand and customer price sensitivity more accurately
- Working on various other data science topics like fraud analysis, modelling business cases for new properties and many more
- Sharing your ideas for new opportunities and collaborate closely with your team members from engineers to business analysts
What you need to shoot for the stars:
- You are enthusiastic about analytics, pricing and automation to gain insights into the latest analytics tools and technology and learn how to combine them with knowledge in data science & statistics
- You have at least one year of work experience in data science and are looking forward to applying your experience
- You love sharing your latest insights with your colleagues in small presentations and know how to use the right charts to explain your results
- You are used to writing SQL queries and Python code, as well as have used some of the common data science libraries like pandas, pytorch, keras, scikit, pymc, etc
We're designed to stay because:
- We offer proper onboarding so you can strive for success, through welcome days, trainings, and so on, both digital and in person.
- You have the freedom to innovate and design your perfect working day, whether it be in our beautiful office in Munich, in Madrid or from home.
- We are #oneteam with a transparent company culture by staying up to date with each other through team stand-ups, regular All-Hands and suite events (Summer, Wiesn, Christmas)
- We go all-in with you and hand you responsibility from the beginning to build the best PropTech Start-Up together
- We make sure that you keep growing - through constant feedback, peer reviews and exchanges with focus on your development.
- We do everything for our limehomies - with focus on your physical wellbeing (Urban Sports Club), to your mental wellbeing (Nilo.health), or even staycations in one of our beautiful limehomes, and many more suite benefits. Join us and find out! ;)
We provide a better place for people to grow, have a lasting impact and fun together. Apply now to design a better place for people who want to change their way of travelling, living and working!
Vanessa is looking forward to your application.