Customer Insights & Success Manager (m/w/d)
Who we are:
Limehome is currently the second-largest hotel concept operator in DACH that is leading the digital revolution in the hotel industry. We operate beautifully designed apartment hotels where our customers can feel like home. By following our vision in every step we make, we want to bring one of the oldest industries into the 21st century and revolutionize the hotel industry. That's why we combine the quality standards of a hotel with the comforts of an apartment. Our suites are in the best locations in each city and are available for short trips as well as long business trips. Thanks to our electronic entry system, our customers can access their suites at any time of the day. Our ambitious team is located at the heart of Munich. Since our launch in August 2018, we are already present in 45 locations in Germany, Austria and Spain – and this is just the beginning!
Do you also strive for success like we do?
Want to use us as a stage for your idea? #buildyourownlimehome
Want to work somewhere that values the best ideas and not hierarchy?
That´s great! Become a part to shape the Limehome product that is offering and guaranteeing the highest quality at our locations.
During your suite stay you'll:
- Be the voice of our customers and assume full responsibility for all necessary improvements in collaboration with the management board
- Collect all necessary insights about our guests, their needs and demands and translate these into actionable findings for all Limehome internal departments
- You work closely with all departments on their customer success KPIs while achieving all necessary milestones that provide our guests with the best possible Limehome experience
- You are responsible for the actions of all department and keep them accountable for it
- Create clear metrics to analyze our customers‘ needs, how to prioritize them as well as eventually making it a reality to live up to and exceed them
- Be the liaison between our customers‘ feedback and all relevant departments within Limehome
It's great if:
- You have 2-3 years of experience with customer journey processes (customer retention, customer service, reporting, etc.) and a deep understanding of customer needs through research (surveys, customer interviews, focus groups, etc.)
- You are familiar with the hospitality world and fast-paced start-ups, an understanding of the general hotel guest is a plus
- You have experience with different VOC tools and methods, such as primary research, or working with customer experience metrics, such as Net Promoter Score.
- You have the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
- You have an analytical mindset and great attention to detail.
- You are organized with strong change and project management skills and can meet ambitious deadlines while delivering high-quality work at ease.
- You are loaded with positivity, high energy and have a customer-centric/ solution-oriented mentality.
- You speak English & German fluently, every other language is a plus
Feel at home with:
- Responsibility from day one with tasks that keep you on your feet.
- Regular feedback sessions and constant support from your team.
- An inspirational and relaxing working atmosphere.
- A perfect working day to be designed by you and organise your hours to your needs.
- A competitive salary that helps you enjoy life in Munich.
- Breakfast, coffee, tea, and whatever you need to start your day with.
- The best for last: a grand Limehome Team with suite adorable Limedogs to play with during your hours at work.
We are a place for colleagues to be proud of and where everyone has an equal opportunity for learning, personal impact and growth. Apply now if you want to reshape the hotel industry with us!
Vanessa is looking forward to your application.