Chief of Staff (m/f/d)
How we work:
At limehome, we welcome innovative thinkers and big dreamers who don’t shy away from questioning the status quo. We encourage our limehomies to host with heart and shoot for the stars in a company culture that provides a better place for people to grow, have a lasting impact and fun together.
How you'll be hosting with heart:
As Chief of Staff (m/f/d) you will work alongside our MDs and report directly to them.
From day one, you will have an immediate impact on strategic as well as operational issues and independently drive key projects across the company. You will facilitate efficient decision making on critical issues, directly impacting limehome's success in a sustainable way.
Be a quarter back: You are the quarter back of management, owning important projects and doing what needs to get done. You function as a sounding board and sparring partner for the MDs and the Management team.
Optimize our processes: You are responsible for the preparation of detailed concepts, presentations, decisions and KPI reports. You take end-to-end responsibilities for the most important initiatives and cross-company projects.
Make decisions: You prioritize decisions and resolve issues on behalf of the executive team. You take responsibility in organisational structuring and process development to enable our fast scaling culture.
Steer the business: You collaborate with our MDs on key business value drivers, support and structure decision making, and steer the business.
Build & shape our organization: You build and shape the organization towards efficiency, productivity and excellence through proactive improvements and intensive collaboration with the respective Managers.
What you need to shoot for the stars:
- You have 1+ years professional experience in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, ideally with a leading strategy consultancy or VC combined with first start-up experience.
- You have distinct analytical skills and are highly self-organized with the ability to prioritize while simultaneously handling demands and changes to make things happen.
- You have strong communication skills and enthusiasm for a dynamic work environment thus want to optimize processes and proactively drive things forward.
- You see problems as challenges and are willing to find solutions and workarounds in a creative way by having a real impact on the success of the business.
- You communicate confidently and to the point in English..
We're designed to stay because:
- We offer proper onboarding so you can strive for success through welcome days, trainings, and so on, both digital and in person.
- You have the freedom to innovate and design your perfect working day, whether it be in our beautiful office or from home.
- We are #oneteam with a transparent company culture by staying up to date with each other through team stand-ups, regular All-Hands and suite events (Summer, Wiesn, Christmas).
- We go all-in with you and hand you responsibility from the beginning to build the best PropTech Start-Up together.
- We make sure that you keep growing - through constant feedback, peer reviews and exchanges with focus on your development.
- We do everything for our limehomies - with focus on your physical wellbeing (Urban Sports Club), to your mental wellbeing (Nilo.health), or even staycations in one of our beautiful limehomes, and many more suite benefits. Join us and find out! ;)
Who we are:
limehome is “designed to stay” - a digital hotel concept. Through our Tech DNA and with our fully digital-enabled guest journey, we make stays more enjoyable for those who want to change their way of travelling, living and working. We offer high-quality and comfortable suites in more than 70 locations in Germany, Austria, Spain and the Netherlands – but this is just the beginning. Apply now to make an impact and bring the hospitality industry into the 21st century!
Marilena is looking forward to your application.