Business Intelligence Manager (m/f/d)
Who we are:
Limehome operates beautifully designed apartments where our customers can feel like home. By following our vision in every step we make, we want to bring one of the oldest industries into the 21st century and revolutionize the hotel industry. That's why we combine the quality standards of a hotel with the comforts of an apartment. Our suites are in the best locations in each city and are available for short trips as well as long business trips. Thanks to our electronic entry system, our customers can access their suites at any time of the day. Our ambitious team is located at the heart of Munich. Today we are already present in 25 locations in Germany and Austria – and this is just the beginning!
During your suite stay you'll:
- Define key price drivers in the hotel industry and refine our competitive pricing tool
- Analyze market price movement and generate actionable insights
- Derive data-driven pricing recommendations for our apartments based on price drivers
- Implement yield management processes to adjust prices based on expected vs. actual utilization
- Improve customer experience through fair prices throughout all times
Sourcing / Go to Market
- Develop insights on city/location attractiveness based on a competitive pricing tool
- Derive recommendations for new locations
- Building automated reporting structures using APIs
- Set-up system to enable real-time booking insights
It's great if you have:
- Degree in computer science, business informatics, technical business studies or a comparable course of study
- Prior work experience in BI-related field
- Advanced SQL skills and good knowledge in programming language
- You are strong in analytics, structured, data-driven and have good interpersonal skills
- You have high work ethics and an intrinsic desire to deliver high-quality end products
- A hands-on mentality, stress resistance as well as excellent English skills complete your profile
- You have graduated from a university with a Bachelor's or Master's degree
Feel at home with:
- Responsibility from day one with tasks that keep you on your feet.
- Regular feedback sessions and constant support from your team.
- An inspirational and relaxing working atmosphere.
- A perfect working day to be designed by you and organise your hours to your needs.
- A competitive salary that helps you enjoy life in Munich.
- Breakfast, coffee, tea, and whatever you need to start your day with.
- The best for last: a grand Limehome Team with suite adorable Limedogs to play with during your hours at work.
We are a place for colleagues to be proud of and where everyone has an equal opportunity for learning, personal impact and growth. Apply now if you want to reshape the hotel industry with us!
Marilena is looking forward to your application.