Business Intelligence Data Warehouse Developer (m/f/d)
Who we are:
Limehome operates beautifully designed apartment hotels where our customers can feel like home. By following our vision in every step we make, we want to bring one of the oldest industries into the 21st century and revolutionize the hotel industry. That's why we combine the quality standards of a hotel with the comforts of an apartment. Our suites are in the best locations in each city and are available for short trips as well as long business trips. Thanks to our electronic entry system, our customers can access their suites at any time of the day. Our ambitious team is located at the heart of Munich. Today we are already present in 35 locations in Germany and Austria – and this is just the beginning!
Do you want to make an impact instead of sitting in meetings all day? Are you looking for new challenges to grow and learn with?
Do you want to work with one of the fastest-growing Start-Ups in Munich while having fun with your colleagues?
That´s great! Become a part to shape the Limehome product that is offering and guaranteeing the highest quality at our locations.
During your suite stay you`ll:
- You are responsible for the further development of the design and architecture of our Data Warehouse
- You take over the modeling and development of databases
- You are jointly responsible for the design of the ETL process
- You will take over the integration of third-party systems into our system landscape
- You will work directly with BI Team to implement data solutions that fit their requirements
- And so much more, we're just getting started! :)
It's great if you have:
- 4+ years of experience with relational databases and the development of data warehouse solutions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in Python and SQL
- Knowledge of ETL tools, BI, and DWH fundamentals
- Solid understanding of AWS cloud solutions (e.g. Redshift, S3, and Lambda)
- Several years of experience in an agile working environment
- the ability to work closely with other members of the BI and Tech team as well as with all other business units. BI and Tech is at the core of everything we do.
- Be curious to experiment and leave established paths to create something exceptional.
- Believing in continuous learning and improvement. Not afraid to make mistakes to achieve your goal.
- Like to stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the BI and Tech community and bringing in new ideas.
Feel at home with:
- Competitive salary package
- Freedom to choose your own tech-gear
- Ownership and diversity of tasks and projects
- A truly diverse and international team
- Flexible working hours
- Regular feedback sessions from your team colleagues
- Plenty of breakfast, coffee and tea options
- Subsidized Smunch meals and membership of Urban Sports Club
- An office in the heart of Munich
- A relaxed work environment with our Limedogs
- Regular team events and outings
We are a place for colleagues to be proud of and where everyone has an equal opportunity for learning, personal impact, and growth. Apply now if you want to reshape the hotel industry with us!
Marilena is looking forward to your application!