Bauzeichner mit CAD-Erfahrung (m/f/d) - Remote
RemoteMunich, Bayern, GermanyArchitecture & Interior Design
We are looking for a CAD Drafter (m/f/d) to join our Architecture & Interior Design team with fluent German and English skills.
How you'll be hosting with heart
- You will be assessing projects the Expansion team provides us including quality check of the project & business case estimation.
- You will design layout studies for the properties that receive positive financial feedback.
- You perform site visits to assess the projects in depth, to support the Interior and Construction teams.
- You will be collaborating with departments internally, and with external parties regarding the allocation of apartments.
What you need to shoot for the stars:
- You have a degree or apprenticeship from a technical university.
- You have previous work experience (at least 1 year). Experience with hotel/ serviced apartment architecture and regulations is a plus.
- You have previously worked with CAD-programms (ideally Rhino 3D) and you also have experience with Microsoft office.
- You are fluent in German (C1) and English (C1). Dutch, Italian, Spanish or Hungarian language skills are a plus.
We're designed to stay because:
- Hybrid Office Model: We offer a flexible and empowering work environment - you can choose to work 100% from our office in the Werksviertel or partially from home and the office.
- Visa & Language Support: We’ll support you during your visa process and with learning German on every language level after passing your probation period.
- Relocation Support: We'll financially support your move to Munich if you live further away than 300km from our office.
- Oneteam: We are #oneteam with a transparent company culture by staying up to date with each other through team stand-ups, regular All-Hands and suite events (Summer, Wiesn, Christmas).
- Growth and Development: We make sure that you keep growing - through constant feedback, peer reviews and exchanges with focus on your development.
- Limitless learning: We offer you the possibility to choose an external development format that will help you in exploiting your potential without any limits in budget.
- Workation: You have the chance to work twice per year for a duration of up to 4 weeks from a different country in the European Union. Our limehomies love traveling so we want to give them the chance to work from inspiring new locations regularly.
- Sabbatical: After your 2 years anniversary with limehome we offer the possibility for a 3-month sabbatical. You can use it for whatever you want: may it be traveling, spending time with your besties or volunteering.
- Everything for our limehomies: We focus on your physical wellbeing (Urban Sports Club), to your mental wellbeing (Nilo.health), or even staycations in one of our beautiful limehomes, and many more suite benefits. Join us and find out! ;)
Anisha is looking forward to your application in English!
Who we are:
limehome is “designed to stay” - a digital hotel concept. Through our Tech DNA and with our fully digital-enabled guest journey, we make stays more enjoyable for those who want to change their way of travelling, living and working. We offer high-quality and comfortable suites in more than 90 locations in Germany, Austria, Spain and the Netherlands – but this is just the beginning. Apply now to make an impact and bring the hospitality industry into the 21st century!
How we work:
At limehome, we welcome innovative thinkers and big dreamers from all different cultures, every corner of the world, religion and gender, who don’t shy away from questioning the status quo. We encourage our limehomies to host with heart and shoot for the stars in a company culture that provides a better place for people to grow, have a lasting impact and fun together. Always feel free to hand in your application without a picture or information about your nationality, religion, individual background, or gender.