Accounting Process and Projects Manager (m/f/d) - Madrid
Spain, Comunidad de Madrid, MadridFinance
We're looking for a Accounting Process and Projects Manager to join our Team in Spain!
How you’ll be hosting with heart:
- You work together with the rest of the finance team on the efficient and compliant implementation of all accounting and tax topics and initiatives for our limehome locations throughout Europe.
- You are the main contact for all complex issues related to accounting and billing processes. You work proactively with your business stakeholders to capture, discuss, and define requirements and develop pragmatic solutions.
- You lead and support international projects (quality, deadlines, budget) for the ongoing optimisation and automation of finance processes and for the integration of new product and service components together with the entire limehome team including internal and external stakeholders.
- You lead the optimisation of our finance tool landscape from the selection process throughout the initial implementation and are the driver for the digitalisation of finance and tax back-office processes.
- In addition to ensuring the operation of our current ERP and systems landscape, you always have a strategic vision for the future in order to scale and further professionalize the limehome finance area nationally and internationally in terms of processes and organisation.
What you need to shoot for the stars:
- You have a university degree and have already proven your skills in a working environment through internships or career steps in accounting, project management, financial advisory or auditing/assurance services.
- You have experience in working with financial accounting or ERP systems and want to bring your experiences from the innovative design and implementations of financial processes and systems from past projects to us.
- You have experience in finance and accounting-related project management and work hands-on.
- You have a sound knowledge of local GAAP, IFRS and VAT laws and regulations.
- You are fluent in English and Spanish and are adept at using MS Office.
We are designed to stay because:
Competitive Salary: Flexible monetary benefits (cobee) + a competitive salary that helps you enjoy life in Madrid.
Visit Munich: International travel to our headquarter in Munich.
Oneteam: Great team spirit with regular team lunches and events as well as regular feedback sessions and constant support from your team.
Hybrid Office Model: We offer a flexible and empowering work environment - work from our office in the Madrid city center, hybrid, or fully remote if you don’t live in/around Madrid (home office within Spain).
Relocation Support: We'll financially support your move to Madrid if you live further away than 300km from our office.
Workation: You have the chance to work twice per year for a duration of up to 4 weeks from a different country in the European Union. Our limehomies love traveling so we want to give them the chance to work from inspiring new locations regularly.
Sabbatical: After your 2 years anniversary with limehome we offer the possibility for a 3-month sabbatical. You can use it for whatever you want: may it be traveling, spending time with your besties or volunteering.
Everything for our limehomies: With a focus on your physical wellbeing (Urban Sports Club), to your mental wellbeing (Nilo. health), or even staycations in one of our beautiful limehomes, and many more suite benefits. Join us and find out! ;)
Jules is looking forward to your application in English.
Who we are:
limehome is “designed to stay” - a digital hotel concept. Through our Tech DNA and with our fully digital-enabled guest journey, we make stays more enjoyable for those who want to change their way of travelling, living and working. We offer high-quality and comfortable suites in more than 90 locations in Germany, Austria, Spain and the Netherlands – but this is just the beginning. Apply now to make an impact and bring the hospitality industry into the 21st century!
How we work:
At limehome, we welcome innovative thinkers and big dreamers from all different cultures, every corner of the world, religion and gender, who don’t shy away from questioning the status quo. We encourage our limehomies to host with heart and shoot for the stars in a company culture that provides a better place for people to grow, have a lasting impact and fun together. Always feel free to hand in your application without a picture or information about your nationality, religion, individual background, or gender. Should you have special requirements that necessitate individual arrangements, just reach out to us at email@example.com.