(Senior) Business Development Manager (m/w/d) - Spain
Who we are:
Limehome is currently the second-largest hotel concept operator in DACH that is leading the digital revolution in the hotel industry. We operate beautifully designed apartment hotels where our customers can feel like home. By following our vision in every step we make, we want to bring one of the oldest industries into the 21st century and revolutionize the hotel industry. That's why we combine the quality standards of a hotel with the comforts of an apartment. Our suites are in the best locations in each city and are available for short trips as well as long business trips. Thanks to our electronic entry system, our customers can access their suites at any time of the day. Our ambitious team is located at the heart of Munich. Since our launch in August 2018, we are already present in more than 50 locations in Germany, Austria and now in Spain as well – and this is just the beginning! We have set ourselves ambitious goals. That`s why we want to bring our product to the Spanish market. You want to be part of our international expansion and build up the business? Well, that´s great!
During your suite stay you’ll:
- Source, negotiate and conclude new real estate contracts for Spain.
- Define the processes and content in your own area and implement them successfully in order to achieve ambitious goals with your team.
- Work closely with our management and use your real estate knowledge for future Limehomes.
- Be responsible for new and existing key accounts in our unit pipeline and develop them in partnership.
- Find innovative ways to motivate your team and achieve ambitious goals and many more ...
It's great if:
- Through your 3-5 years of professional experiences and successes, you can demonstrate an exceptionally strong network in commercial real estate, hotel, office and/ or residential property in Spain.
- You have excellent real estate market knowledge, you are motivated to question the status quo and want to build your own team and the processes in a PropTech Hospitality startup.
- You have successfully completed a commercial university degree, ideally with a focus on real estate management, or a comparable qualification.
- You have excellent communication skills and can open doors that are always closed to others.
- You have outstanding leadership qualities and want to be part of a team of talented and motivated young professionals.
- We get to know you as an open, committed personality who combines personal responsibility and creativity with an analytical-conceptual way of thinking and working.
- You speak Spanish and English on a native speaker level.
Feel at home with:
- A start-up with a clear vision and mission, a dynamic environment and a smart, ambitious team who are fun to work with.
- A demanding and varied area of responsibility with the freedom to work independently.
- The opportunity to develop your professional career and personal growth in a PropTech startup environment.
- Flexible retribution scheme + a competitive salary that helps you enjoy life in Madrid
- Regular feedback sessions and constant support from your team.
- An inspirational and relaxing working atmosphere.
- A perfect working day to be designed by you and organise your hours to your needs.
- Breakfast, ☕️, tea, and whatever you need to start your day with
We are a place for colleagues to be proud of and where everyone has an equal opportunity for learning, personal impact and growth. Apply now if you want to reshape the hotel industry with us!
Julia is looking forward to your application in English.