Product Owner (m/f/d)
Who we are:
At limehome, we design a better place for people who want to change their way of travelling, living and working. With our premium apartments furnished in a contemporary look, in high quality, and at exceptional value for money, run by our radical digital operating model. We also provide a better place for people to grow, have a lasting impact and fun together. We encourage our limehomies to host with heart and shoot for the stars. This enables us to achieve our vision of being the most loved brand in travelling, accommodation and serviced living. Where we are making stays more enjoyable for everyone through our digital-enabled guest journey. We support mindsets with innovative ideas and big dreams which question the status quo. This is the culture we live in. Through our Tech DNA, we are live in more than 65 locations in Germany, Austria and Spain – and this is just the beginning.
You'll be hosting with heart by:
- Developing and implementing the product strategy for our Housekeeping application
- Researching how our internal and external users are using the application and how we can improve their experience, as well as making sure that our guests have a great stay
- Defining and prioritising new features and plan their implementation together with your engineering team
- Working closely with your colleagues from the business teams that are using the housekeeping app on a daily basis
- Helping us stay focused on the most important topics, that will bring us closer to our vision
- Identifying new product opportunities and improve our existing product features and functionalities
- Learning together with your engineering and QA team how to be even more productive
- Aligning with the other product owners, how we can improve the experience of our customers
What you need to shoot for the stars:
- You have 3+ years of product management experience at a technology company (startups preferred)
- You identify product features, by first developing a deep understanding of the customer problems/needs and then identifying the best solution to solve them
- You have experience validating your feature ideas with customers early in the process, before implementing the final solution
- You enjoy working closely with other members of the tech team as well as all other business units
- You are a strong communicator and are able to explain why certain features are deprioritised
- You are curious to experiment and leave established paths to create something exceptional
- You believe in continuous learning and improvement and are not afraid to make mistakes to achieve your goals
- You like to stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the tech community and bring in new ideas
We're designed to stay because:
- We offer proper onboarding so you can strive for success, through welcome days, trainings, and so on, both digital and in person.
- You have the freedom to innovate and design your perfect working day, whether it be in our beautiful office in Munich, in Madrid or from home.
- We are #oneteam with a transparent company culture by staying up to date with each other through team stand-ups, regular All-Hands and suite events (Summer, Wiesn, Christmas)
- We go all-in with you and hand you responsibility from the beginning to build the best PropTech Start-Up together
- We make sure that you keep growing - through constant feedback, peer reviews and exchanges with focus on your development.
- We do everything for our limehomies - with focus on your physical wellbeing (Urban Sports Club), to your mental wellbeing (Nilo.health), or even staycations in one of our beautiful limehomes, and many more suite benefits. Join us and find out! ;)
We provide a better place for people to grow, have a lasting impact and fun together. Apply now to design a better place for people who want to change their way of travelling, living and working!
Vanessa is looking forward to your application.