Product Owner (m/f/d)
Who we are:
Limehome is currently the second-largest hotel concept operator in DACH that is leading the digital revolution in the hotel industry. We operate beautifully designed apartment hotels where our customers can feel like home. By following our vision in every step we make, we want to bring one of the oldest industries into the 21st century and revolutionize the hotel industry. That's why we combine the quality standards of a hotel with the comforts of an apartment. Our suites are in the best locations in each city and are available for short trips as well as long business trips. Thanks to our electronic entry system, our customers can access their suites at any time of the day. Our ambitious team is located at the heart of Munich. Since our launch in August 2018, we are already present in more than 50 locations in Germany, Austria, and Spain – and this is just the beginning!
Do you want to work somewhere that values the best ideas and not hierarchy?
Do you think “digital @ scale” like us?
Do you like to perfect ideas after you have implemented them?
During your suite stay you'll:
- Develop and implement the product strategy for our Housekeeping application
- Research how our internal and external users are using the application and how we can improve their experience, as well as making sure that our guests have a great stay
- Define and prioritize new features and plan their implementation together with your engineering team
- Work closely with your colleagues from the business teams that are using the housekeeping app on a daily basis
- Help us stay focused on the most important topics, that will bring us closer to our vision
- Identify new product opportunities and improve our existing product features and functionalities
- Learn together with your engineering and QA team how to be even more productive
- Align with the other product owners, how we can improve the experience of our customers
It's great if:
- You have 3+ years of product management experience at a technology company (startups preferred)
- You identify product features, by first developing a deep understanding of the customer problems/needs and then identifying the best solution to solve them
- You have experience validating your feature ideas with customers early in the process, before implementing the final solution
- You enjoy working closely with other members of the tech team as well as all other business units
- You are a strong communicator and are able to explain why certain features are deprioritised
- You are curious to experiment and leave established paths to create something exceptional
- You believe in continuous learning and improvement and are not afraid to make mistakes to achieve your goals
- You like to stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the tech community and bring in new ideas
Feel at home with:
- Responsibility from day one with tasks that keep you on your feet.
- Regular feedback sessions and constant support from your team.
- An inspiring and relaxing working atmosphere.
- A perfect working day to be designed by you and ability to organise your hours according to your needs.
- A competitive salary that helps you enjoy life in Munich.
- Breakfast, coffee, tea, and whatever you need to start your day.
- The best for last: a grand Limehome Team and suite Limedogs to play with during your hours at the office.
We are a place for colleagues to be proud of and where everyone has an equal opportunity for learning, personal impact and growth. Apply now if you want to reshape the hotel industry with us!
Vanessa is looking forward to your application.