Intern Architecture Design (m/f/d)
Who we are:
Limehome is currently the second-largest hotel concept operator in DACH that is leading the digital revolution in the hotel industry. We operate beautifully designed apartment hotels where our customers can feel like home. By following our vision in every step we make, we want to bring one of the oldest industries into the 21st century and revolutionize the hotel industry. That's why we combine the quality standards of a hotel with the comforts of an apartment. Our suites are in the best locations in each city and are available for short trips as well as long business trips. Thanks to our electronic entry system, our customers can access their suites at any time of the day. Our ambitious team is located at the heart of Munich. Since our launch in August 2018, we are already present in more than 50 locations in Germany, Austria and Spain – and this is just the beginning!
During your suite stay:
- You will plan and shape the layout and design of our Limehome apartments.
- You will provide support in streamlining design processes and workflow.
- You will experiment with fresh design concepts, at scale.
- You will interact with Limehomies outside of the architecture team: business, real estate and interior designers.
It's great if:
- You are currently studying Architecture as a Bachelor's or Master's degree.
- You speak English (German is a plus).
- You have a working knowledge of Rhino/Grasshopper/Autocad/Photoshop. Indesign is a plus.
- You have a good knowledge of Excel.
- You have an interest in residential and hospitality projects.
- You have an interest in interior design.
- You enjoy working in a dynamic environment and building your own schedule to meet deadlines.
- You are a good communicator, team player and enjoy collaborating with others.
- You are passionate about designing spaces and planning apartments!
- You are creative, open-minded and adaptable to change.
What we offer:
- Great support with regular feedback sessions during your time with us.
- Training and career prospects in a rapidly growing and ambitious startup environment.
- The opportunity to develop your professional career and personal growth.
- An inspiring and exciting working environment at Gärtnerplatz.
- Flexible working hours and option to organise your working day as it suits you best.
- Appropriate remuneration with which you can enjoy life in Munich.
- Breakfast, coffee, mate and everything else you need to start the day perfectly.
- And the best: our marvellous Limehome team and our suite Limedogs.
We are a workplace that our colleagues are proud of and where everyone has a fair chance to learn, get involved and develop personally and professionally! Do you recognize yourself? Apply now if you want to help shape our vision! Let us know what inspires you to work for us and please let us know your earliest possible starting date.
Christin is looking forward to your application in English.