Full Stack Software Engineer (Vue.js/Django) (m/f/d)
Who we are:
Limehome is currently the second-largest hotel concept operator in DACH that is leading the digital revolution in the hotel industry. We operate beautifully designed apartment hotels where our customers can feel like home. By following our vision in every step we make, we want to bring one of the oldest industries into the 21st century and revolutionize the hotel industry. That's why we combine the quality standards of a hotel with the comforts of an apartment. Our suites are in the best locations in each city and are available for short trips as well as long business trips. Thanks to our electronic entry system, our customers can access their suites at any time of the day. Our ambitious team is located at the heart of Munich. Since our launch in August 2018, we are already present in 50 locations in Germany, Austria and Spain – and this is just the beginning!
Do you also strive for success as we do?
Your way of thinking is also digitally @ scale like us?
Do you want to use us as a stage for your idea? #buildyourownlimehome
During your suite stay you'll:
- Develop microservices that help to automate 90% of today's hotel operations and ensure they are up and running 24/7 to give our guests the pleasant experience they deserve.
- Connect our property management system to many different third parties, from booking engines up to door locking systems and make sure the information keeps flowing.
- And so much more, we're just getting started!
Our Tech Stack includes:
- Microservice Architecture Patterns
- Environments built around Docker, AWS Cloudformation and AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- High volume PostgreSQL databases
Gitlab for CI/CD
- Experience using web frameworks, Django or other Python-based frameworks
- Experience using Vue.js, ReactJS / Redux or similar front end frameworks.
- High level of experience in container technologies Docker, AWS, and Heroku.
- High level of experience in data storage technologies like PostgreSQL and Elastic search.
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree, preferably in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of industry experience.
- Ability to work closely with other members of the tech team as well as with all other business units tech is at the core of everything we do.
- Take responsibility for a clean code base and deploy best-practices on testing, debugging and automation techniques.
Feel at home with:
- Competitive salary package
- Freedom to choose your own tech-gear
- Ownership and diversity of tasks and projects
- A truly diverse and international team
- Flexible working hours
- Regular feedback sessions from your team colleagues
- Plenty of breakfast, coffee and tea options
- Subsidized Smunch meals and membership of Urban Sports Club
- An office in the heart of Munich
- A relaxed work environment with our Limedogs
- Regular team events and outings
We are a place for colleagues to be proud of and where everyone has an equal opportunity for learning, personal impact, and growth. Apply now if you want to reshape the hotel industry with us!
Christin and our Tech and Engineering team are looking forward to your application! Let's speak!