Who we are:
Limehome is currently the second-largest hotel concept operator in DACH that is leading the digital revolution in the hotel industry. We operate beautifully designed apartment hotels where our customers can feel like home. By following our vision in every step we make, we want to bring one of the oldest industries into the 21st century and revolutionize the hotel industry. That's why we combine the quality standards of a hotel with the comforts of an apartment. Our suites are in the best locations in each city and are available for short trips as well as long business trips. Thanks to our electronic entry system, our customers can access their suites at any time of the day. Our ambitious team is located at the heart of Munich. Since our launch in August 2018, we are already present in more than 50 locations in Germany, Austria and Spain – and this is just the beginning!
Do you want to work somewhere that values the best ideas and not hierarchy?
Is your way of thinking is also "digitally @ scale" like us?
You like to perfect your ideas after you have implemented them?
During your suite stay you`ll:
- Work in a cross-functional team to develop a booking engine including payment services and a guest portal: our goal is to beat booking.com 😈
We are at the Better Hotel now. We aim to be the Best Hotel
- Deliver the top quality UX and visuals to let our guests enjoy the easy and convenient experience of booking their next vacations with us
- Ensure your code is well tested, architected, meets our coding standards, and has proper logging, monitoring, and alerting. Continuous integration, Code Quality and Code Reviews are kept at very high standards
- AB testing is your best friend
- Treat CSS as your first-child
- And so much more! :)
It's great if you have:
- Good understanding of Docker and CI/CD; not afraid of deploying and operating your application.
- Experience with SSR and SEO optimization
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree, preferably in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Around 5 years of industry experience
- Good understanding of HTTP, RESTful applications
- Strong communication skills. You are comfortable working with any colleague from any area.
- A desire to constantly learn and improve your own skills
- Take responsibility for a clean code base and deploy best-practices on testing, debugging and automation techniques
- Like to stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the tech community and bringing in new ideas
Our Tech Stacks includes:
- Microservice Architecture Patterns
- Environments built around Docker, AWS Cloudformation and AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- High volume AWS RDS PostgreSQL, DynamoDB databases
- AWS ElastiCache for Redis
- Gitlab for CI/CD
Feel at home with:
- A start-up with a clear vision and mission, a dynamic environment and a smart, ambitious team to work with
- Flexible retribution scheme and a competitive salary that helps you to enjoy life in Madrid
- Freedom to choose your own tech-gear
- 24 days of paid vacation
- The opportunity to develop your professional career and personal growth in a PropTech startup environment
- A truly diverse and international team, a lot of collaboration between teams in Germany and Spain
- Flexible working hours, organise your hours according to your needs
- Regular feedback sessions and constant support from your team
- An inspirational and relaxing working atmosphere in Madrid with the option to work from home
- Breakfast, tea, and whatever you need to start your day with, you can find in the office
- Regular team events and outings
We are a place for colleagues to be proud of and where everyone has an equal opportunity for learning, personal impact, and growth.
Do you want to be one of the first developers of Limehome located in Madrid? Then apply now with your English CV if you want to reshape the hotel industry with us!
Lukas, Dilan and our Tech and Engineering team in Munich are looking forward to your application!