Data Scientist (m/f/d)
Who we are:
Limehome is currently the second-largest hotel concept operator in DACH that is leading the digital revolution in the hotel industry. We operate beautifully designed apartment hotels where our customers can feel like home. By following our vision in every step we make, we want to bring one of the oldest industries into the 21st century and revolutionize the hotel industry. That's why we combine the quality standards of a hotel with the comforts of an apartment. Our suites are in the best locations in each city and are available for short trips as well as long business trips. Thanks to our electronic entry system, our customers can access their suites at any time of the day. Our ambitious team is located at the heart of Munich. Since our launch in August 2018, we are already present in more than 50 locations in Germany, Austria and Spain – and this is just the beginning!
Are you looking for new challenges to grow and learn from?
Do you want to work with one of the fastest-growing Start-Ups in Munich while having fun with your colleagues?
That’s great! Become part of the team to shape the Limehome product that is offering and guaranteeing the highest quality at our locations.
During your suite stay you'll:
Bring our pricing algorithms to the next level by combining market, competitor, and internal data
- Analyse past performance and identify how we can predict demand and customer price sensitivity more accurately
- Work on various other data science topics like fraud analysis, modelling business cases for new properties and many more
- Share your ideas for new opportunities and collaborate closely with your team members from engineers to business analysts
It's great if:
- You are enthusiastic about analytics, pricing and automation to gain insights into the latest analytics tools and technology and learn how to combine them with knowledge in data science & statistics
- You have at least one year of work experience in data science and are looking forward to applying your experience
- You love sharing your latest insights with your colleagues in small presentations and know how to use the right charts to explain your results
- You are used to writing SQL queries and Python code, as well as have used some of the common data science libraries like pandas, pytorch, keras, scikit, pymc, etc
Feel at home with:
- Responsibility from day one with tasks that keep you on your feet.
- Regular feedback sessions and constant support from your team.
- An inspirational and relaxing working atmosphere.
- A perfect working day to be designed by you and ability to organise your hours according to your needs.
- A competitive salary that helps you enjoy life in Munich.
- Breakfast, ☕️, tea, and whatever you need to start your day.
- The best for last: a grand Limehome Team and suite Limedogs to play with during your hours at the office.
We are a place for colleagues to be proud of and where everyone has an equal opportunity for learning, personal impact and growth. Apply now if you want to reshape the hotel industry with us!
Vanessa is looking forward to your application.