Team Lead Customer Success (m/f/d)
Who we are:
At limehome, we design a better place for people who want to change their way of travelling, living and working. With our premium apartments furnished in a contemporary look, in high quality, and at exceptional value for money, run by our radical digital operating model. We also provide a better place for people to grow, have a lasting impact and fun together. We encourage our limehomies to host with heart and shoot for the stars. This enables us to achieve our vision of being the most loved brand in travelling, accommodation and serviced living. Where we are making stays more enjoyable for everyone through our digital-enabled guest journey. We support mindsets with innovative ideas and big dreams which question the status quo. This is the culture we live in. Through our Tech DNA, we are live in more than 65 locations in Germany, Austria and Spain – and this is just the beginning.
You'll be hosting with heart by:
Leading our Customer Success Department with all its core functions of our Digital Reception Front-Office, our Backend as well as the Project Management Team
- Guaranteeing the onboarding and training of new agents and employees as well as the continuous development of every team member
- Coordinating and optimising the processes and escalation procedures with our external customer service provider
- Establishing proper performance measurement frameworks and KPIs to monitor and optimise the quality of our guest communication handled by our internal as well as our external customer service team
- Identifying risks and developing the mitigation, training and resource planning to achieve our company-wide service goals
- Taking on full responsibility for our guests' satisfaction and happiness and making sure that every guest knows we are at their disposal 24/7 for any requests or concerns
- Liaising confidently with all other departments within limehome to address and resolve pressuring guest issues and set up structures and frameworks to handle any incoming inquiries at scale
- Proactively driving the importance of customer success and -experience within the entire company
What you need to shoot for the stars:
- You have at least 4-5 years of experience in a customer-facing discipline, preferably in a high-growth environment or other comparable experience
- You enjoy a fast-paced working environment of a start-up and the opportunity to build up a functional team structure
- You have a genuine interest in our guests‘ wellbeing and have a service-oriented mindset
- You are creative and willing to further develop the idea and extent of our Digital Reception in a fully digital hospitality business
- You communicate openly and are able to coach, motivate and lead your team through stressful times
- You have profound knowledge of customer service ticketing systems like Zendesk and CS support tools like Zingtree
- You are able to work under pressure in an organised and analytical manner to set and achieve target KPIs
- You look beyond the daily business and do not shy away from tackling challenges
- You are fluent in English and German; Spanish is a plus
We're designed to stay because:
- We offer proper onboarding so you can strive for success, through welcome days, trainings, and so on, both digital and in person.
- You have the freedom to innovate and design your perfect working day, whether it be in our beautiful office in Munich, in Madrid or from home.
- We are #oneteam with a transparent company culture by staying up to date with each other through team stand-ups, regular All-Hands and suite events (Summer, Wiesn, Christmas)
- We go all-in with you and hand you responsibility from the beginning to build the best PropTech Start-Up together
- We make sure that you keep growing - through constant feedback, peer reviews and exchanges with focus on your development.
- We do everything for our limehomies - with focus on your physical wellbeing (Urban Sports Club), to your mental wellbeing (Nilo.health), or even staycations in one of our beautiful limehomes, and many more suite benefits. Join us and find out! ;)
We provide a better place for people to grow, have a lasting impact and fun together. Apply now to design a better place for people who want to change their way of travelling, living and working!
Vanessa is looking forward to your application.