(Senior) Talent Manager - Recruiting (m/f/d)
Who we are:
At limehome, we design a better place for people who want to change their way of travelling, living and working. With our premium apartments furnished in a contemporary look, in high quality, and at exceptional value for money, run by our radical digital operating model. We also provide a better place for people to grow, have a lasting impact and fun together. We encourage our limehomies to host with heart and shoot for the stars. This enables us to achieve our vision of being the most loved brand in travelling, accommodation and serviced living. Where we are making stays more enjoyable for everyone through our digital-enabled guest journey. We support mindsets with innovative ideas and big dreams which question the status quo. This is the culture we live in. Through our Tech DNA, we are live in more than 65 locations in Germany, Austria and Spain – and this is just the beginning.
Your responsibility will start and focus on finding and convincing the great talents out there to join our teams and besides mastering that challenge you will take care that we build a healthy workplace, performance-driven & open minded culture, consult our leaders to become more and more motivational, people-focused and besides that help building great individual career paths for each and every limehomie.
You'll be hosting with heart by:
You build relationships of trust with your limehome colleagues - to partner our leaders in all people topics you use limehome’s mission and values as a guiding compass in your recommendations and decision making every single day
- You contribute to the full lifecycle of the employee experience with a strong focus on talent acquisition
- You are a creative talent hunter - numbers-driven you build talent pools for our various job positions and convince outstanding talents to join our team
- You take over responsibility for day-to-day people operations topics as well as the strategic development of teams and processes
- You provide strategic business partnership and coaching to all levels for your dedicated teams - here you facilitate organizational design as well as team & career building
- You proactively assess team, employee and manager development needs; make recommendations, provide feedback, and implement appropriate solutions
- You facilitate the overall employee life cycle: You analyse trends and metrics to proactively provide recommendations, identify trends, and implement new programs as well as optimize measures we implemented already
What you need to shoot for the stars:
- Several years of experience in a similar position, ideally in an international, dynamic & high-growth organization
- Degree in Economics, Psychology, Social Sciences, Pedagogics, or other related fields of study and found your passion in these fields
- Ability to use discretion and empathy as well as be highly assertive
- Strategic thinker with hands-on approach
- A strong ability to build effective relationships at all levels
- Proactive, committed, team-oriented and enthusiastic about what you’re doing
- Agile mindset and passion to drive change
- Proactive approach towards projects and the drive to ensure a high level of quality
- Fluent in German and English
We're designed to stay because:
- We offer proper onboarding so you can strive for success, through welcome days, trainings, and so on, both digital and in person.
- You have the freedom to innovate and design your perfect working day, whether it be in our beautiful office in Munich, in Madrid or from home.
- We are #oneteam with a transparent company culture by staying up to date with each other through team stand-ups, regular All-Hands and suite events (Summer, Wiesn, Christmas)
- We go all-in with you and hand you responsibility from the beginning to build the best PropTech Start-Up together
- We make sure that you keep growing - through constant feedback, peer reviews and exchanges with focus on your development.
- We do everything for our limehomies - with focus on your physical wellbeing (Urban Sports Club), to your mental wellbeing (Nilo.health), or even staycations in one of our beautiful limehomes, and many more suite benefits. Join us and find out! ;)
We provide a better place for people to grow, have a lasting impact and fun together. Apply now to design a better place for people who want to change their way of travelling, living and working!
Marilena is looking forward to your application.